Saturday, June 16, 2012

Schools Out For Summer



Alice Cooper:
"No More Mr. Nice Guy?"
... And the fun is just about to begin. I apologize for the extended hiatus, but the end of the school year was a doozy! It was a great school year, but with all of the schedule changes, IEP meetings, graduation activities, etc., during the last month it seems nearly impossible to ever have a smooth transition into summer. On top of all of this, I have also been trying to make final preparations for my upcoming trip which has proven to take a lot of time and attention. But, now my departure draws near. I am making lists, and adding items to them faster than I am marking them off. In five days I will be boarding my first flight on my way to my first international adventure. It is probably best that I stop writing, and start asking progress on my lists. Please stay tuned and join me on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. well we can't wait to read about your adventures across the pond, have a great trip! Summer's off to a busy start here to. Thanks for sending home the info on your blog. It's gonna be FUN!!! MattBob and Mom and Dad and bro and sis too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking in. I have washed and folded all of my clothes. Tomorrow is dedicated to packing my suitcases and checking stuff off of my many lists. I head out Thursday afternoon. I hope you all have a wonderful summer doing your many family activities. This might be the one time that my homework sheet has more on it than Matt's, but I am probably already behind. Be well. Randy

      Delete